Customer: Leading International Mobile Communications Provider
Project: Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Strategy
This company is one of the world’s leading providers of fully integrated mobile communication services designed to meet the needs of businesses and individual customers in selected Latin American markets. They offer fully integrated wireless communications tools with digital cellular voice services, data services, and wireless internet access.
Business Goals & Benefits
Frustrated by information silos and lack of access to quality data and reporting, this leading telco company needed an enterprise information strategy to help them share data across the organization to enable better decision-making.
Southport was engaged to lead a project to define the future state BI/DW requirements, strategy and implementation roadmap. Project scope included:
- BI/DW Needs Assessment
- Current State Technology and Capabilities Assessment
- Future State Technology and Implementation Roadmap
- Business Case Development and Program Justification
- RFP Development and vendor evaluation (System Integrator, RDBMS platform, ETL, BI platform)
- BI/DW Implementation Program Management Office
Learn more about Southport’s Business Intelligence Service Offerings.