Successful Sales Teams Leverage Analytics
Salesforce.com has changed the way you manage your sales and marketing processes. But if you’re like most sales managers and business executives, you’re still spending countless hours fighting with salesforce.com reports or Excel spreadsheets trying to formulate an accurate and repeatable forecast, only to be surprised at the end of the reporting period.
At Southport, we help companies dramatically improve sales forecasting and business planning processes by providing analytic solutions that apply intelligence to salesforce.com, resulting in more reliable forecasts and more productive sales teams.
Integrate MicroStrategy with Salesforce.com
When best of breed analytics meets best of breed salesforce automation, you win.
We partner with MicroStrategy, combining our subject matter expertise, pre-built models and templates with their world-class business intelligence software to provide salesforce.com customers with analytic solutions that provide insight and indicators of future performance that transform how companies manage their sales teams.
Embed full-function MicroStrategy dashboards and reports into your salesforce.com interface — web or sf1 — to provide your sales teams with improved reporting and access to non-salesforce.com data.
Deliver the exact same reports, with no additional development effort, to your non-salesforce.com users in finance, human resources and other departments.
Increase Forecast Accuracy
Quickly assess your performance against goal and leverage MicroStrategy’s advanced analytics to more accurately forecast future revenue based on individual historical close rates.
Measure Lead Flow
How many leads have been converted to opportunities this period? What is the dollar value of those converted leads? Get at-a-glance access to all your important KPIs.
Improve Team Performance
Who are your top sales reps? How are they performing against quota? Which of your reps could benefit from coaching? On which topics?
5 Signs That You Need to Integrate MicroStrategy with salesforce.com
- Your executives rely on Excel spreadsheets to review sales performance;
- Your sales reporting and analytics live outside your salesforce.com environment;
- You find yourself looking to add data from other systems to your salesforce.com data to get a complete picture of your customers or performance;
- Your non-salesforce.com users have limited or no access to valuable customer and product insights that are locked in your salesforce.com database;
- Your sales force is on the road meeting with customers, but your reporting isn’t enabled for mobile.